Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to Your access to, and use of the Application (defined hereinbelow). The Application is operated by Juno Technogies (Junoride) and its subsidiaries, associates, licensees, and affiliated companies (“junoride”).
You acknowledge that junoride is providing you with a revocabale license to use limited features of the Application and is not selling the Application or any features or technologies contained therein.
By continuing usage of the Application, You are consenting to be bound by these T&Cs. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE T&Cs BEFORE YOU USE THE APPLICATION AND FEATURES CONTAINED THEREIN. If You find any of the T&Cs unacceptable, do not tender your acceptance to use the Application or avail any of its features. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE T&Cs SHALL OPERATE AS A BINDING AND LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ANI IN RESPECT OF THE FEATURES OFFERED/AVAILED USING THE MOBILE APPLICATION.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
- “Account” refers to the User’s account on the mobile application junoride enabling the use of the Application by the User
- “Application” shall mean the mobile application “junoride” and shall mean and include any updates provided by junoride from time to time.
- “Registration Data” shall mean and may include the present, valid, true and accurate name, Email ID, age and such other information as may be required by junoride from time to time, provided by the Users at the time of registration on the mobile application junoride or otherwise.
- “User” shall mean persons who have created an Account and use the Application.
- "You", “Your" or “Yourself” shall mean reference to the User accessing the Application
Top-Up / Deposits
A. Junoride services are NOT available in all countries and cities or areas please be sure first
B. Top-Up / Deposits to Junoride wallet is not Refundable and can ONLY be used on the Junoride app
C. Withdrawable Funds are Bonuses and User Referral Earnings
Refund and Cancellation Policy
i. Juno Technologies (Junoride) nonrefundable policy, top-ups / deposits to Junoride wallet and subscriptions payments are Non-Refundable. These top-up / deposits on the app are purposely for purchasing goods and services or subscriptions. User who would want to purchase goods or service must be sure of service availability before loading wallet.
ii. Driver Subscription Payments are not refundable because of Junoride Roll-Over offers. This offer means a subscription to use a particular service shall be roll-over in the event that the subscriber is unable to make profit (i.e. same amount subscribed or more) during the subscription period.
iii. In the event that the subscriber makes no profit during his or her current subscription period, his or her subscription will be automatically roll-over by the system for 3 months until he or she makes profit. It must be understood that, a subscriber can always cancel his or her subscription anytime he or she wishes.
iv. In the event that the subscriber cancels the subscription, his or her card will not be billed for the next subscription period. His or her current subscription will still be active until the subscription period is expired.
v. There are only two (2) instances where Junoride shall offer a refund:
1. When a user's subscription is cancelled but Junoride charges him or her.
2. When a user on subscription's card is charged or billed again whiles in the free roll-over period.